A local grocery market I frequent carries a Spicy Sriracha Crab Dip that I love but as it is a solid thirty minute trip into town to pick some up, I was determined to make it at home. There are two components to this chilled dip that give a spicy flavor, Sriracha sauce and fresh jalapenos. You can tweak this to be less or more spicy to your preferences. Enjoy!
Spicy Sriracha Crab Dip
Makes many servings
- 1 lb. Imitation crab meat, cut into small pieces or shredded
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1 finely diced jalepeno, discard seeds and white parts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce, more or less depending on how spicy you want it
- crackers for serving
1. Prepare first five ingredients and place in a large bowl. Add the mayo, sour cream and sriracha sauce. Taste for seasoning and spiciness. Chill for several hours to develop flavors. Serve with crackers.
Recipe by Jam Hands. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.