I mentioned before that I have pinned a few dozen recipes from Cassie Craves. This week I will prove that I was not fibbing! Cassie has so many great recipes to try out. I tried the Pretty Damn Amazing Biscuits with Sausage Gravy first, next up are these Cowboy Burgers with Caramelized A1 Onions.
As you can see I actually made sliders, not burgers. I was about to get about 8 slider patties from one pound of ground beef. My only other change was I used only one onion for the Caramelized A1 Onions, but I kept the butter and 1 Tbsp. of A1 Sauce amounts the same since I wanted them to have a strong flavor. Enjoy!
Cowboy Burgers with Caramelized A1 Onions
Makes 4 servings
- 4 hamburger patties
- Hamburger seasoning (I used Penseys Chicago Steak Seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Banana pepper rings (I omitted)
- 4 slices American cheese (I used freshly shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses)
1. Season burgers on both sides with hamburger seasoning. Heat grill or large skillet over medium heat. Cook burgers 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, heat butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Stir in steak sauce.
3. Fill buns with tomatoes, burgers, cheese, onion mixture, and banana peppers.
Recipe from Cassie Craves. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.