Gouda and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Spread
Makes about 3 cups
- 1 (8-ounce) package soft cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded gouda cheese or Colby (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup sliced oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- Assorted cracker, if desired
1. Mix cream cheese and Gouda cheese in medium bowl until blended. Stir in chives, tomatoes and garlic powder.
2. Shape mixture into 1 large or 2 small balls or logs; roll in walnuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours but no longer than 2 weeks. Serve with crackers.
Recipe from DVO.com