Smoked Salmon Dip
Makes several servings
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. smoked salmon (I used the flaky kind, not the super soft, bright orange kind)
- Dash of lemon juice or lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
1. Mix all ingredients and store in the fridge for a few hours to let flavors develop. Let come to room temperature before serving.
If making this a day ahead, mix all ingredients except the chives -- add them right before serving instead.
Serve with your favorite buttery crackers.
Recipe by Jam Hands