Creamy crab Rangoon baked in crispy miniature phyllo cups create tiny bites of perfection! Serve with your favorite dipping sauces, such as duck sauce and Chinese hot mustard.
If you have leftovers, they might get a bit soft so reheat in the oven or air fryer and they will crisp back up nicely.
I thought these could use a teaspoon of powdered sugar, which believe it or not is a regular ingredient in a lot of crab Rangoon recipes. It adds just a hint of sweetness. Many thanks to Big Red Kitchen for this recipe. I have had it pinned for the longest time and I’m really glad I tried it out. Enjoy!
Recommended Crab & Imitation Crab Recipes
Crab Rangoon Cups
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper Sheets
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic or a few dashes of granulated garlic
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 6 ounces crab meat *See notes if using canned crab
- 30 mini phyllo cups
- duck sauce for serving
- Chinese hot mustard for serving
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth and fold in crab meat. Using a small spoon, fill each phyllo Cup. Bake in 400 degree oven for 7 minutes, or until lightly browned on top and warmed through. Serve with duck sauce.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate.
Recipe slightly adapted from Big Red Kitchen.