Happy Friday folks! Today I am sharing a recipe we made for Cinco de Mayo. Salsa Refried Beans from Plain Chicken. Steph has one of my all time favorite blogs. Really simple and delicious recipes that for the most part don’t have super long ingredient lists.
I slightly almost doubled the amount of beans in my recipe. This was to suite my tastes. For what it’s worth, my brother had the original recipe and he loved it just as it is. For the original recipe, please go visit Plain Chicken and be ready to bookmark a ton of recipes. Many thanks to Steph for another delicious recipe!
Salsa Refried Beans
Makes about 6 servings
- 1 (30-oz) large can refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350-f degrees. Lightly spray your 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine refried beans, sour cream and salsa. Spread in baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. (I had mine covered for half of the baking time)
Recipe slightly adapted from Plain Chicken. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.