If you are in charge of bringing an cold appetizer to a gathering, these Party Pinwheels are a delicious option. Make sure to let them chill to develop the flavors before cutting and serving.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas, flavored tortillas if you prefer
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions. Spread this mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle red pepper, celery, black olives, and cheese (if you’d like) over the cream cheese mixture. Roll up the tortillas, then wrap them tightly in aluminum foil.
2. Chill 2 hours or overnight. Cut off ends of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1 inch slices.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com