If you are in charge of bringing an cold appetizer to a gathering, these Party Pinwheels are a delicious option. Make sure to let them chill to develop the flavors before cutting and serving.
Tortilla Party Pinwheels
Colorful, crunchy and creamy, these Tortilla Party Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer to bring to your next party.
Cream cheese filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp ranch dressing mix 1 ounce packet
- 2 stalks green onions minced
For the vegetables:
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 oz. can sliced black olives drained
- 4 each 12 inch flour tortillas flavored tortillas if you prefer
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
For cream cheese mixture:
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions.
- Spread this mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle red pepper, celery, black olives, and cheese over the cream cheese mixture. Roll up the tortillas, then wrap them tightly in aluminum foil.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight. Cut off ends of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1 inch slices.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com
Calories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 2gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 282mgPotassium: 48mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 332IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 0.4mg
Loved this recipe?Please consider leaving a 5 star rating and share your feedback in a comment below. Thank you!