Deliciously sweet and creamy, Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese Fat Bombs will keep you satisfied when you are craving a rich dessert.
You can eat them partially defrosted or let them sit out a few minutes longer and they will be the consistency of a fluffy peanut butter dessert. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese Fat Bomb (Keto/Low Carb)
Makes 14 pieces, serving size: 1 piece
Per serving: 1 carb, 1 protein
Printer Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until light and airy. Add the rest of the ingredients of mix well.
- Spoon into a silicone candy mold tray / silicon ice cube tray, making 14 portions. Freeze over night. Serve partially frozen or let them defrost completely for a fluffy treat.