If you have a lot of hot chocolate lovers in your home, try out this homemade hot chocolate mix. It will make a ton of servings and it is delicious.
Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
Makes many servings
- 4 cups powdered milk (Look for a box that is labelled as making 8 quarts)
- 22 ounce box Nestle Nesquik (The packaging changes quite frequently, just try to get as close as you can in ounces)
- 16 ounce instant coffee creamer
- 1 to 2 cups powdered sugar (Use more for a sweeter mix)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and stir well. Transfer to a extra large container with a tight fitting lid.
- Serving sizes - Add the following amounts to a mug of hot water or milk:1/3 cup is about 5 Tablespoons for extra creamy. 1/4 cup is about 4 Tablespoons for normal.
Recipe adapted from One Good Thing by Jillee.