I've posted lots of cookie recipes through out the years and here we have it - The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. We've made these about three times now and they've come out perfect every time. Soft, flavorful and the perfect balance of cookie to chocolate. They keep for a long time just kept in a ziploc on the counter, which is a huge bonus.
Please try them out, they really are the best! Enjoy!
The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Makes 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 small package (3.4 ounce) Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (11 ounce) package milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer, on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by Tablespoons on un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for only 8-10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks. I store these in a ziploc at room temperature for however long they last (they are just as delicious on day 4 as day 1).
Recipe from Life In the Lofthouse.