Lime Swamp Punch is a creamy and tart punch that was loved by children and adults alike at our house. It is quite tart, but not overwhelmingly so. The classic flavors of lemon and lime come together nicely with the lime sherbet.
We're nearly though February which is Mardi Gras month here at Jam Hands. I love this month!
Creamy, cold and delicious. Enjoy!
Mardi Gras Lime Swamp Punch
Makes about 16 servings
- 1 bottle (1.75 Liters) Simply Lemonade
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) Diet 7UP (regular is fine too)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 drops green liquid food coloring
- 3 drops yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 container lime sherbet (I used about 10 small scoops)
- In the medium punch bowl, combine the lemonade, soda, lime juice and green and yellow food coloring. Stir gently to combine. Add scoops of lime sherbet and very gently stir. Serve in small punch glasses.
Recipe by Jam Hands.