A refreshingly light salad dressed with a citrus olive oil vinaigrette.
Strawberry and Citrus Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Makes one large salad
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup blood orange olive oil (any other citrus olive oil works, or plain olive oil if you can't find citrus)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. stone ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp. fox point seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the salad:
- several cups of spring greens
- sliced strawberries
- orange segments
- sliced red onion
- Add all of the vinaigrette ingredients to a small blender and blitz them until the dressing comes together. Dress the greens with the vinaigrette and top with the orange segments, sliced strawberries and sliced red onion. Serve immediately.
Recipe from my mom.