A simple and sweet side dish that we served with roasted chicken.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey & Cinnamon Glaze
Makes about 8 servings
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thick fries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. cinnamon (my favorite brand is Penzeys Vietnamese Cinnamon Ground)
- salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375-f degrees.
- Lay all the sweet potato fries flat on a parchment lined baking tray. (I used two large trays to fit them all.)
- Combine the oil, honey and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl and mix with a whisk until well combined. Drizzle this mixture over the top of the sweet potato fries.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt while still hot.
Recipe from Lick the Spoon.