If you love ultra soft chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe for you.
Hershey's Stay Soft for Days Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350-F degrees.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a stand mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the corn syrup, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating well until dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough on to an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes, until edges are set.
- Remove from oven and tap baking sheet lightly on the counter to release any air. Allow to cool on pan completely.
Recipe from Something Swanky.