I can't quite decide if this sherbet punch is pretty or scary. The melted sherbet takes on a bit of a disconcerting look to it, if I'm being honest. The punch was tasty, if a bit tart. I would have liked it a bit sweeter, to be honest. That is probably just my taste preferences though.
Going forward, I think I am going to take a break from tart punches. The go to classic punch is a tart juice + pineapple juice + a clear soda, which I am getting a little weary of. That is not to say this recipe was bad at all, it was good, but I am just craving something new. So I will be on the look out for a better variety of punch recipe for the blog.
Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch
Makes enough for an extra large punch bowl
- Raspberry Punch Ingredients:
- 2 Liter Bottle Sierra Mist, Sprite or 7-up, chilled
- 2 Liter Bottle Club Soda, chilled
- 1 Fruit punch can, or pink lemonade, thawed in the fridge
- 1 Pineapple juice can, thawed in the fridge
- 6-8 scoops Raspberry Sherbet Ice cream, or any flavor you have available
- For Garnish:
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Pineapple slices for garnish (canned or fresh)
- Pre-scoop ice cream and place on a baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Freeze and add ice cream just before serving so it remains frozen in the punch.
- In a punch bowl, combine: 2 juice cans. Pour in Sierra Mist and Club Soda and gently stir until combined.
- Add pineapple slices and raspberries if using and top with scooped sherbet just before serving. The ice cream will keep it chilled.
Recipe from Natasha's Kitchen.