I love pistachio fluff salads. This recipe took the classic watergate style marshmallow salad and added in chopped cherries. Deliciousness. This is best served the first day or two so it stays creamy. Enjoy!
Pistachio Fluff Marshmallow Salad with Cherries
Makes 12+ servings
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix (don't prepare)
- 2 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, don't drain
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherries, quartered (reserve a few extra whole cherries for the garnish)
- 1 (1 lb) bag mini marshmallows
- Mix pudding mix with cool whip and pineapple with juice.
- Add walnuts, chopped cherries and marshmallows.
- Combine well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours so marshmallows can soften.
- Garnish with whole cherries on top.
Recipe from Food.com.