For the record, I think I will always love my Creamy Dreamy Fudge more than any other, but these sweet and pretty Strawberry Cream Fudge squares sure are cute for Valentine's Day. The kids loved them.
You could change the flavor to cherry, or really anything you'd like. It takes a 3.4 oz box of pudding so find one that is close to that size and have at it.
I adapted my fudge recipe from a submission to Recipe Sharing Monday by Butter with a Side of Bread. Many thanks to the Butter girls for the recipe. Enjoy!
Makes an 8x8" pan
- 1 package 3.4 oz Strawberry Creme Pudding
- 10-oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 6 TBSP butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- additional coloring and/or flavoring as you'd like!
- Assemble all ingredients. Prepare a square 8" dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Put butter and water in a large glass bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted and water is hot.
- Pour in chocolate. Microwave an additional 30-45 seconds. Whisk gently until mixture is smooth and resembles syrup.
- Add in pudding mix and stir to dissolve. Mix in any additional color or flavorings you'd like.
- Add in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring until mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Add sprinkles on top of the fudge, pressing down gently with the bottom of a spatula.
- Let cool completely before cutting into small squares.
Recipe adapted from Butter with a Side of Bread. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.