What the kids dressed up as: Finn and Fionna from Adventure Time.
Jack - Finn with a Jake plushie.
Violet - Fionna with a cake plushie.
We spray painted Violet's sword pink and bought black shoes with a strap from Children's Place. The plushies and other details were from Amazon. The other kids attending were a jedi and a storm trooper.
- Pepperoni Puff Pastry Mummy Braids
- BBQ & Cheese Jack-o-lantern Biscuit Puffs
- Italian Deli Pasta Salad
- Broccoli Grape Bacon Salad (skipped the almonds)
- Wings (BBQ and Salt & Vinegar)
- Orange Sherbet Punch
- Moist Chocolate Skeleton Cake / Cupcakes with cooked flour vanilla frosting
- Goodie bags filled with Halloween Oreo Popcorn + regular candy goodie bags
Violet updated her play garden to have a spooky Halloween theme.
I didn't get any great pictures of the table setting but it was very cute. It is hard to see but we used a gauzy black table cloth. We did a quick craft for sucker ghosts, shown above on the green platter.