I am all for making cookies from scratch but every once in a while I like to make mixed cookies like these Lemon Supreme Cookies from Somewhat Simple. They were light, chewy and delicious. They only have 3 ingredients which is a plus. If you love lemon you should also check out my Lemon Supreme Rice Krispies Treats. Enjoy!
Lemon Supreme Cookies
Makes about 18-24 cookies, depending on size
- 1 Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1- 8oz tub cool whip topping, softened
- 1 egg
- optional: powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients.The dough will be thick.
3. Drop the dough in heaping tablespoon amounts onto a greased cookie sheet. (I made smaller cookies)
4. Bake at 350-f degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. (If you make smaller cookies check them a few minutes early). If desired you can dust them with powdered sugar after they have completely cooled.
Recipe from Somewhat Simple. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.