This week is shaping up to be chicken themed here at Jam Hands. Today I have a quick and delicious dinner, recipe courtesy of one of my favorite food blogs, Plain Chicken. What made these over the top delish was the honey mustard, so I urge you not to skip that ingredient. I didn't have any on hand that was pre-made so I mixed up Dijon mustard and honey and it worked out great. Enjoy!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents
Makes 8 crescents
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 4 tsp honey mustard dressing
- 4 slices baby swiss cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 fully cooked, frozen breaded chicken fingers
- If not already done, bake the chicken fingers/strips and set aside. Once that is done, Preheat oven to 375-f.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Spread 1/2 tsp of honey mustard on each crescent. Place one half slice of baby swiss cheese on top of crescent roll. Place 1 slice of ham on top of cheese and top with chicken finger. Roll up crescent and place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken fingers and crescents.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.