Pretzel Bites - Cinnamon & Sugar with Vanilla Glaze, Plain and Parmesan & Garlic
Makes many servings (Each roll will make 4 bites)
- Rhodes Traditional Texas White Rolls
- melted butter (amount varies depending on how many you make)
- kosher salt
- cinnamon & sugar mixture (amount varies depending on how many you make)
- Parmesan or Romano cheese & powdered garlic (amount varies depending on how many you make)
1. Thaw the rolls. Cut each roll into 4 pieces. Place dough on lightly greased baking sheets. Cover with saran wrap that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Let rise until doubled in size, about 30-45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375-f.
2. When the time is almost up, bring a large pot of water to a gentle boil. Add the dough about 10 pieces at a time and boil for about 45 seconds, tossing gently. Remove the dough with a slotted spoon onto pieces of paper towels to drain. Move the dough balls to greased baking sheets and bake at 375-f for about 15 minutes until browned.
3. When the bites come out of the oven, brush with melted butter. toss in cinnamon & sugar, or Parmesan & garlic powder mixture. If leaving plain, sprinkle lightly with kosher salt.
Vanilla Glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 Tbsp. milk, 1 Tbsp. melted butter, 1 tsp. vanilla extract. Mix well.