Happy Saturday peeps! Today I have a throw it all together dinner recipe that my mom came up with. It is so tasty, let me tell ya. It isn't baked, so no need to heat up the kitchen by using your oven. The combination of the roasted bell peppers and sun dried tomatoes really adds a ton of flavor so I highly recommend using both if you can. Enjoy!
Ravioli with Italian Cheese & Herb Cream Sauce, Chicken and Veggies
Makes 6-8 servings
- 1 container Philadelphia Cooking Creme - Italian Cheese & Herb
- 20 oz package four cheese ravioli
- 4 oz sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb grilled chicken, cut into cubes
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 10 oz. roasted bell peppers (jarred kind, which was 2 bell peppers worth)
1. Cook the ravioli until al dente. While that is boiling, add the cooking creme to a sauce pan over medium heat and stir until melted. Pour over cooked pasta. Stir in chicken, spinach, peppers and tomatoes. Serve warm with breadsticks.
Recipe from my mom