I have the perfect recipe for those that are short on time but still want a delicious treat to enjoy during the holiday season. Peppermint Bark Cookies have only four ingredients which is great for those of us who want to get in and out of the crazy grocery store.
Another great aspect of these is this recipe makes a ton. So if you are bringing treats to holiday parties there are lots to enjoy for your friends. I spied these treats originally at Lick The Bowl Good and set out to make them right away. They were just as delicious as they looked. Enjoy!
Peppermint Bark Cookies
Makes about 3 dozen
- 1 pkg Nabisco Chocolate Wafers
- 1 pkg White Chocolate or White Candy Melts, melted
- 1 pkg Hard Peppermint Candies, crushed
- 1 pkg Peppermint Kisses chocolates
1. Place the chocolate wafers, face side up on a sheet of parchment paper. Place a mound of melted white chocolate on the cookies. Using the back of a spoon or your finger, smooth out the chocolate. While chocolate is still wet, add one Peppermint kiss to each cookie, then sprinkle with crushed peppermints.
2. Allow to dry completely and store in an airtight container if not serving right away.
Recipe from Lick the Bowl Good