Mushroom Swiss Burgers are one of my favorite comfort meals. When I saw this recipe over at Blog Chef I did two things: Started to drool and bookmarked the recipe immediately. This is a simple recipe so you want to take the time to make sure each component tastes good. I picked up Onion rolls, which are the same size and shape as hamburger buns, and toasted them with a little bit of butter so they were warm and delicious.
Mushroom Swiss Burgers
Makes 4 burgers
- 1 can Campbell‘s Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 lb hamburger patties (4 total)
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 hamburger buns (I used Onion buns, toasted with butter and warmed through)
1. Combine Golden Mushroom soup, mushrooms, and Worcestershire sauce in a pan. Put on the stove and let simmer.
2. Combine Accent seasoning, seasoned salt, and pepper in a ramekin.
3. Season your patties with the seasoning mixture and pan fry or grill until done.
4. Place patty on a bun, top with Swiss cheese and the mushroom sauce.
Recipe from Blog Chef