Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will link up and tell your friends about Recipe Sharing Monday. I do always check to see if someone has linked back before I feature them, so if you would like to be featured, please link back and be sure that your button or text link is found easily. Okay enough of business, on with the party!
Okay ladies and gentlemen, time to link up your latest food posts. My weekly link party, Recipe Sharing Monday, features your best recipes.
Since you are here to link up, I also wanted to let you know that I have a monthly themed link up that stays open all the time that you can submit to. The theme for August is Soup & Sandwiches. You can also click here to view the different monthly themes and be sure to link up there as well if you'd like.
|Chicken Gyros at My Heart's Desire|
|Strawberry Champagne Chiller at Sweetology|
|Oreo Cheesecake Cookies at Moments of Twenty|
|Super Simple Summer Shrimp Salad at Cook Lisa Cook|
|Fresh Corn On the Cob Cupcakes at Purple Chocolat Home|
|Peach & Chicken Salad with Oriental Vinaigrette at Sumptuous Spoonfuls|
|Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu (Low in Sugar) at Sweet Sewn Stitches|
|Sour Cherry Pie with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crumble at Oklahoma Peach Fuzz|
If you were featured and would like to grab a button, I made one just for ya.
On with the party!
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My buttons are over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.
How to be Featured:
- I will be picking the features and sharing each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up.
- By linking up to my party you are giving me permission to use a picture from your blog in a follow up feature post. I'll also be stumbling and pinning the featured posts to share the love.
- When I go to select features, if I see you haven't linked up to me in some way, then unfortunately I won't feature your project. Please play fair and link up with either a text link or by using my button.