Okay ladies and gentlemen, time to link up your latest food posts. My weekly link party, Recipe Sharing Monday, features your best recipes.
I am so excited that so many people have been sharing their recipes at my link party. I wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for participating, spreading the word and adding a button or link to your blog. Okay, I'll say it twice, thank you!
Since you are here to link up, I also wanted to let you know that I have a monthly themed link up that stays open all the time that you can submit to. The theme for August is Soup & Sandwiches. You can also click here to view the different monthly themes and be sure to link up there as well if you'd like.
Before we get down to business, I have a favor to ask. If you are on Facebook, and you enjoy this blog, could you kindly 'like' my page? The link is right over there in the right hand sidebar, underneath the Google friend connect widget. Thanks!
News: I have buttons galore now available here!
|Pecan Pie (with a shot of scotch) at Mmm...is for Mommy|
|Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake at Aunt Nubby's Kitchen|
|Basil Cream Cheese Bruschetta at cookin' up north|
|White Sangria with Nectarines, Plums and Lemons at The Kitchen is My Playground|
|Peach Cobbler with Bourbon Whipped Cream at The Cake Dish|
|Dreamsicle Cookies at Ladybird Ln|
|Chocolate Peppermint Icebox Cake at Cats and Casseroles|
|Strawberry Cloud at The Gunny Sack|
If you were featured and would like to grab a button, I made one just for ya.
On with the party!
- Link back to me either by a text link on the post or by putting a button on your blog. My buttons are over on the right sidebar of my blog.
- Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party before. Link to your direct post, not just your main blog URL.
- I would love it if you became a follower of my blog, and also clicked around and commented on the other submissions. Saying hi and making new friends is part of the fun after all.
- I will be picking the features and sharing each week. I'd love to give your blog more exposure by featuring you, so please link 'em up.
- By linking up to my party you are giving me permission to use a picture from your blog in a follow up feature post. I'll also be stumbling and pinning the featured posts to share the love.
- When I go to select features, if I see you haven't linked up to me in some way, then unfortunately I won't feature your project. Please play fair and link up with either a text link or by using my button.