- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Caramelized Peaches with Ice Cream
- Smothered Cajun Cube Steaks
- Shrimp Etouffee
- Sweet & Savory Spinach Salad
- Monthly Recipe Collection - June Refreshing Summer Drinks
- Working at a restaurant - Cooking confessions & humiliations
- Ali's Notepad - June 17th, 2011
- The comment settings have been updated and it is no longer required to login to any sort of account to leave a comment.
- The results are in from my poll that ran for 2 weeks and......you guys hate kids! Haha, just kidding. It looks like most people aren't interested in kid crafts or activities, which is fine. It looks like most of you want to see more healthy recipes, sweet recipes, and blogging tutorials. I will do my best!
- We have 12 members in our first week at the Jam Hands & Friends community forums. I'd love it if you'd pop over and say hi. I am going to figure out a way to say thank you to members who are active in the community, perhaps by changing the featured commenter of the week to someone who has posted in the forums.Oh, also, funny clips of Leslie Knope are encouraged!
- I've been working on cleaning up the design of the website. I've gotten rid of a lot of elements, moved a few to the bottom of the site, and tweaked about a million things. I hope you like it.
- I've changed from full feeds to partial feeds. This only matters if you subscribe and read this site through a reader. Not all posts will have a partial feed. Basically only the recipe posts. You will still be able to see a picture of the recipes along with the introduction, but if you want the recipe you will have to click over to the site. Visiting the site directly helps me support this site, so I hope you don't mind too much. Besides, I've been working so hard to make the design look nice that I want you to see it.
Thank you so much for all the visitors you sent my way!
- The DIY Showoff
- Between Naps on the Porch
- A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
- Joy in My Kitchen
Would you like to be my featured commenter of the week? All you have to do is leave a comment sometime during the week and it could be you!
Marianne at SugarFoot Designs. SugarFoot Designs is a beautiful blog that has a little bit of everything - party planning, recipes, DIY, Muffin Monday, and a new Friday Finds "Have You Seen It?" weekly feature. Marianne decided to start a blog after she had found helpful posts on blogs while planning a bridal shower for her cousin. Blogging is contagious, there is no doubt about it.
Be sure to check out her posts for this cute construction themed party, a Summer party celebrating two engagements and two babies, how to get your child to pick up their toys, and a cowboy/cowgirl party for kids. Thank you so much for being a reader and commenting Marianne.
That's all for now. Have a great week and thank you for visiting! -Ali