Recipes this week at Jam Hands
- Retro Hawaiian Chicken Haystacks Two Ways
- Raspberry Caramels
- Smokey Marinated Drumsticks
- Flat Bread Taco Supreme
- How to see what posts from your website have been pinned on Pinterest
- My baby boy turned 2!
- Ali's Notepad June 10th, 2011
- Blogging Round Table Discussion - Is it wrong to post recipes?
- If you host a weekly or monthly linky party, please feel free to add your button to my giant compilation of link parties.
- There is only 3 days left to vote on the poll in the right hand sidebar. I am pretty surprised at the vote results so far. Be sure to vote to let me know what type of posts you'd like to read at Jam Hands. Your feedback helps me make this site better.
- We now have a Jam Hands & Friends Community page! *Happy dance* Come join us and make new friends. You are welcome to start topics of any sort. It doesn't have to be food related. Anything goes, the only rules are 1) No spammy stuff and 2) be nice.
- I created a special board over at my Pinterest account featuring all of the 'Ali's Notepad' featured posts. There is also a new button box in the sidebar so if you were featured and would like to add a button to your site, it is there for ya.
- Between Naps on the Porch
- Skip to My Lou
- A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
- A Bowl Full of Lemons
- Today's Creative Blog
- Romantic Home
Would you like to be my featured commenter of the week? All you have to do is leave a comment sometime during the week and it could be you!
Miranda at Mangoes and Chutney. Miranda shares her love of food at her website, Mangoes and Chutney. Along with hosting a weekly link up, Fat Camp Friday, she blogs during the week to share delicious creations that have come out of her kitchen. She also posts her monthly menu plans, her quest for the perfect mac and cheese, and she has a regular spot on her blog to showcase other food bloggers. She shares the love, in other words. That is my favorite kind of blogger.
Be sure to check out her recipes for Coconut Curry Shrimp, Mango Curry Chicken, and (oh boy) Brownie Cheesecake with Chocolate Drizzle. Thank you so much for being a reader and commenting Miranda.