Recipes this week at Jam Hands
- Blueberries and Brown Sugar Cream - A simple and refreshing dessert
- Cheesy Potatoes - A famous baked potato dish loaded with yummy flavors
- Gourmet Cinnamon Roll Popcorn - Addicting gourmet style popcorn on the cheap
- The Amazing Citrus Wedding Cake - A delicious, moist wedding cake that my mom made for my wedding
- Chile Con Queso - Spicy, melted cheese recipe from The Pioneer Woman
- Bourbon Mint Iced Tea - Perfect for Summer, refreshing and delicious.
- Chocolate Brownie Trifle - Great for parties. Chocolate heaven!
- A million and one link parties - How to organize and track them. Share your tips in the comments.
- Ten on Tuesday - Horrible Food. What are your favorite horrible foods?
- Ali's Notepad 5.20.2011 - Ali's Notepad is a new weekly feature posted on Friday. Great links you do not want to miss. Tutorials, recipes and more.
- The Alternative Recipe Index is now available. This index sorts recipes by what shortcut ingredients were used, such as a cake mix or puff pastry.
- Jam Hands had a great week and was featured at quite a few websites which brought in a ton of new subscribers and comments. My Google connect followers has just about tripled in the last 2 weeks, which really motivates me to try my hardest to make this site enjoyable. (Thank you for featuring me, by the way!)
- I try really, really hard to respond and/or visit your blog to show my appreciation, but I know a few slipped through the cracks, especially as my blog grows and gets more visits and comments. Please know that I love that you stopped by, subscribed, and shared your thoughts. If you need me ASAP, my email info is in the "About" tab.
Thank you so much for all of the visitors you sent my way!
Featured Commenter of the week
- Georgia from The Comfort of Cooking. Check out her beautiful site for recipes like Jalapeno Cornbread with Honey Lime Butter, Mint Chocolate Mousse, and classic Tiramisu. Aren't her photographs the best? They are so bright and cheerful, and so well styled. I wish I had the technique and skills to take photographs like that. Go. Now. Subscribe.