Don't forget to share your unorganized messes in the comments. If you would like to join in visit It's a Crafty Life for more details.
10 things I need to clean and organize before my life becomes a chaotic mess:
- The mess under the bathroom sink. Oh the bins of expired stuff. The horror.
- The fridge. No rhyme or reason to it, just stuff the consumables in there.
- Email Inbox. Ack! Just ack.
- Kids toys. They have way too many overall, and way too many teeny tiny toys.
- Food Pantry. Not in too bad of shape but could use a spruce.
- The freezer. Everything is thrown in willy nilly.
- The closets. I use a lot of of bins to keep things sorted but I need to stack similar bins together.
- The bookcase. I was tempted to take a picture but no, I'm not gonna be sharing that.
- Finances. The number one area of my life that needs to be organized.
- The kitchen utensils bin. Everything is tangled up with each other. Good luck getting that measuring cup out!