10 foods that are horribly bad for me but I love anyways:
|Culver's Cheeseburger. Omnomnom.|
- Cheeseburgers - I like them rare with a ton of cheese, be it cheddar, blue cheese or Swiss, with grilled onions or mushrooms.
- Diet Soda - I keep trying to quit drinking soda but I am too weak. My drink of choice is diet coke.
- Fruit Snacks - I raid my kid's supply more often than I am willing to admit. Costco is carrying a kind right now that is sour filled, almost like Gushers. $10 for 80 I think it is, snarf city.
- Cheesy Bread Sticks - Papa John's has these cheesy bread sticks that come with a tub of garlic butter and a tub of pizza sauce. So good and so much better than just a regular pizza. I think it is about $5 for a family size. It is a weekly purchase at our house.
- Ben and Jerry's - What are your favorite flavors? I adore Marzipan, Chocolate Mint Cookie, Boston Cream Pie and most recently I tried a new flavor. Late Night which is vanilla ice cream, salted caramel sauce and chocolate covered potato chips. So, so good. The potato chips were still fresh and crispy.
- Cheesecake - Creamy, decadent cheesecake with a graham cracker crust. Maybe a sour cream type topping but nothing too fancy.
- Crab Rangoon - A fried wonton filled with cream cheese and imitation crab. There is a pretty decent Chinese buffet nearby that you can get a to-go container for, and I'm satisfied to fill it up, ALL up, with crab rangoon. I dunk it in spicy Chinese mustard and sweet and sour sauce.
- Coffee - A strong cup with flavored creamer is how I start every day. I don't do espresso or black coffee, otherwise pretty much anything coffee flavored is wonderful.
- Buttered toast with bacon - I don't usually eat much for breakfast but if the mood strikes me I will stock up on sliced bakery french bread, bacon and OJ.
- Cheese Poofs - Yes, the orange colored cheese poofs. For shame.