I seem to forever be in need of side dishes for dinner. I was looking forward to trying this recipe for Creamy Noodles over at Stephanie Cooks. Thank you to Stephanie Cooks for a great side dish that our family loved.
Creamy Spinach Parmesan Noodles
Makes several servings
- 2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup spinach, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. light cream
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Onion powder, or dried minced onion works well too
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400-f degrees.
2. Cook the egg noodles to al dente, drain, and add them to a small baking dish.
3. In a small bowl combine the chicken broth, flour, light cream, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir well, until the flour is no longer clumpy.
4. Pour it over the noodles, stirring well.
5. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, uncovered, stirring halfway through. Stir well and serve.
Recipe by Stephanie Cooks