The rain and storms are already moving in for a lot of us as Fall approaches. A great treat to have on hand is a do it yourself Hot Chocolate Mix. If you are a marshmallow fan I recommend keeping them separate from the mix when storing, otherwise they will get stale.
Hot Chocolate Mix
Makes many servings
- 8 qt. box of dried instant milk
- 1 small jar powdered coffee creamer
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 med or large box of Quik
1. Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container. A large plastic ice cream container is good to store this in.
2. Fill cup about ⅓ full of mix and add hot water. Stir and serve.
Recipe from my mom