Crock Pot Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef
Makes 4-6 servings
1 corned beef brisket
1 quart apple juice
1 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
8 small red potatoes
2 medium carrots, pared, and cut into chunks
1 onion, peeled, and cut into eighths
1/2 head cabbage, cut into chunks
1. Place all ingredients in a large crock pot (cut meat in half if necessary); stir to mix.
2. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
3. Remove meat and vegetables and some of the cooking liquid.
4. Slice meat thinly across the grain.
5. Serve with vegetables and some of the liquid.
Recipe from Recipezaar