As to be expected, this was easy and delicious. I would recommend trying out light cool whip to cut a few calories.
Banana Split Brownie Pizza
- 1 (20-ounce) box fudge brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Whipped cream
- Mint, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Foil line and Grease a 15-inch pizza pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. Pour onto prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and cool.
- Beat cream cheese while adding pineapple and sugar together in a bowl. Spread mixture over brownie crust. Arrange banana, strawberry slices, marshmallows, and cherries over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Add whipped cream on top and mint for garnish. To serve, slice as you would a pizza.