Makes about 8 to 1 dozen
- Hamburger buns
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 cans tuna, drained
- 12 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbsp. diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. diced red peppers (or even pimento, chopped)
- Big spoonful of relish (optional, we don't put it in)
- Miracle whip, add enough to have a good consistency
- Preheat oven to 400-f degrees. Combine all ingredients except the buns. Line the bottom of a baking sheet with foil. Lay down bottoms of buns on top of the baking sheet lined with foil. Add filling to each bun, topping with the other part of your hamburger pun. Cover with foil tightly. (Buns will get too crunchy w/o foil). Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe by my mom.