Makes several servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded white Cheddar
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimentos, with juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
1. Mix the shredded cheeses together with the pimientos. Stir in the mayonnaise. With a metal spoon (pimientos will stain plastic or wood), stir until the mixture is well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir again. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to use.
2. Serve with corn chips or bread. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen