This sweet dip is perfect when paired with tart apple slices.
Caramel and Toffee Apple Dip
Makes about 3 cups
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. toffee bits
- Red Delicious and Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add whipped topping and caramel, beating until smooth. Stir in toffee bits just before serving. Serve with apple slices.
Recipe from the Cooking with Paula Deen magazine