Unlike a lot of spinach dip recipes that use a vegetable soup mix, this recipe calls for leek soup mix. The flavor is amazing. I received a lot of compliments when I made this for a party.
Best Spinach Dip Ever
Makes one bread bowl dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1.8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread
1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
2. Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mayonnaise mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.